The Catholic Schools of Broome County provide students with academic excellence in a Catholic faith filled environment. Under the guidance of a dedicated teaching and administrative staff, our students gain an exceptional liberal arts education while consistently achieving above-average test scores.
- Our elementary and middle school students exceed public school state averages in Math and English assessments.
- Seton Catholic Central consistently produces National Merit Scholastic Achievement Award winners each year.
- 100% 2017 graduation rate.
- 100% of Seton Catholic Central graduates attend college.
- Seton Catholic Central High School offers 16 Advanced Placement (AP) Courses. AP Courses give students the opportunity to demonstrate subject mastery by taking Advanced Placement examinations. AP students often receive college credit and advance placement in college admissions.
- Catholic Schools of Broome County have a less than 1% drop out rate.
- Faith based environment.
- Small student to teacher ratios.
- Tuition assistance available.
Proceeds from the Catholic Schools Car Raffle will benefit students and facilities at the Catholic Schools of Broome County.
For more information, please visit Catholic Schools.
Click here to buy tickets 2018 Jeep Raffle Flyer.